Tuesday, June 2, 2015

5-4-15 Investigators, Priuses and Visas

Hello Everybody!

Not sure what to say about this week! It was kind of a huge blur from Monday to Sunday! Haha! Maybe I can think of something before my email time is over! 

So We've still been meeting with our investigator, D***. he's still interested and wanting to take the lessons, but he wasn't able to make it to church this week. Keep him in your prayers! He'll need them!

We got a new investigator this week! Her name is V**** and she's as ready as you could be to receive the gospel! She is friends with a recent convert for our church and she has been talking with him a lot about it. After we left her house, she sent her son to come give us cupcakes! We're going to be teaching her tonight and we're probably going to set a date for a baptism! I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to see where this goes!

The other day, Sister Saintonge and I noticed a LOT of Toyota Priuses around Huntington Beach, so we decided to start counting how many of them we could find in one evening. Between 6:00 and 9:00, we found 40 different Priuses in Huntington Beach. That's so many. I don't know why there are so many, or why people in Huntington Beach even like Priuses, but that's not my business I guess. Haha. ( I don't know why I thought that would be a funny story. Goes to show how dull the week was.)

So the latest VISA news is that I don't have one, but four of the people from my MTC district now have theirs, I suppose mine will be along any time now! 

So I hope everybody has a great week! I'll just be livin it up here in Huntington Beach this week! Haha! 

Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment