Saturday, June 11, 2016

12-1-15 Transfer Day

Another 6 weeks, another transfer passed by. Wow! This one was a short one for me! it just seems like it flew by! the good news is that I get to stay with my greenie, Sister Araujo. The bad news is.. well I don't know if there's bad news. This week I got a little bit older, and I turned 20 years old! Ah! I'm scared of time sometimes. It feels like the year is just passing by before my eyes, but like one scripture in particular that says "Now whether there is more than one time appointed for men to rise it mattereth not; for all do not die at once, and this mattereth not; all is as one day with God, and time only is measured unto men." (Alma 40:8) So that makes me feel a little bit better about completing 2 decades on the planet earth. haha. But anyways, there wasn't much that happened this week. One of the Sisters living in my house was preparing to leave (and is leaving today) so we spent a good bit of time sorting through all of her stuff to help her pack up and leave. But we had a greenie meeting this week with all the newbies in the mission, so that was cool and we got to do fun stuff there. But I'm running out of time right now. I love all of you and hope that you're all well! Love you!
PS thanks to everyone for all the Birthday Wishes! You're all amazing!

Sister Holly Denton

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." D&C 64:33

No comments:

Post a Comment