Monday, April 6, 2015

3-30-15 Ola!

From March 30, 2015

Well I've just had a SUPER day today! I arrived at my mission today after a wonderful plane ride to California! All I've got to say about California is WOW! I love it here! So far I've seen about ten surfers, twenty dogs, and a lot of really excited missionaries! Me, Sister Magleby, and Sister Taylor arrived about a week before scheduled transfers, so we've been put into two trios and a group of four! I'm so excited to be here and to be involved in the Lord's work in California! I'll keep the email today pretty short, but I just wanted to say Hey! and I'm doing well! 
Sister Miller, Sister Denton, and Sister Saintonge
This week is General Conference! Who's ready? I know I am! If you don't know about General Conference, you can learn about it here . I know that God calls prophets in these modern days to lead and direct us. This week we get a very special opportunity to hear the words of the prophets, so take advantage of it! 

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!

-Sister Holly Denton

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." D&C 64:33

No comments:

Post a Comment