Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3-10-15 P-Dia

It's P-Day (or as we Portuguese speakers like to call it, P-Dia) again! Ha, I don't think we're going to get a whole lot done today because I spent about half the day sick in bed or sitting around being miserable. Thankfully I'm in a really good facility with plenty of help around, so I'll be okay! 

This week has been pretty fun! As always, I've spent another long week learning Portuguese,and I'm pretty sure I've moved past the phase of Bom Dia! Tudo Bem? (Good moring! Everything's well?) We all really love our teachers, Irmão Buttars and Irmã Cowan. They're really good teachers for learning a new language. I'm really thankful for them, and maybe one day I'll get a picture in here with them. 

There's not much more to write about this week! I hope everybody is doing well and being happy! 

Have a great week!


-- Sister Holly Denton

"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." D&C 64:33

Provo, UT temple
click photo to zoom
This is the firehose right outside my residence! It says Hosé Smith (like Joseph Smith!) Haha:)
click photo to zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment